- Report: #521011
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.7335 Lake Ellinor Drive, Orlando Florida Internet United States of America
Acorn Stairlifts, Inc. Age Discrimination in providing sufficient number of appointments to Older Employees, Internet
*Author of original report: Rebuttal to "Unfounded" By Acorn Stairlifts "Insider"
*UPDATE Employee: Unfounded
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Acorn Stairlifts Inc has had a history of sending their older Surveyor/Sales Representatives on:
(1) appointments further away from their home territory, asking their older reps to often travel 3 hours each way to their one appointment in a given day. Not allowing for more than one chance to close a sale in a given day.
(2) a fewer number of appointments than are provided to younger reps in the company. Younger reps are often given 10-15 appts. per week whereas older reps are only given 3-5 appts.per week.
(3) Older reps are given lesser quality appointments or 'quality C appts" whereas younger reps are given higher quality appts. or 'quality A appts.", therby assuring that the closing ratio will always be higher for the younger reps.
(4) Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.has cut the commission structure fo their reps by $250-$300, if they don't close the sale by midnight of the day of their appt. Thereby assuring that older reps will make less commissions than younger reps because of fewer total number of appts. given to older reps. and often sales are made at lower prices by the "Inside Unsold Sales Team" a day or week after the original appt.
(5) Acorn Stairlifts has repeatedly delayed paying commissions to their older Sales Reps even after the sale has been fully paid for and installed.
(6) Acorn Stairlifts allows their younger reps go to a lower price at the appt. than older reps are allowed to go to. Thereby assuring more sales by younger reps.
(7)In general Acorn Stairlifts Inc. is also deceiving older customers into paying $4600 for a product that shouldn't cost any more than $3,000!! Acorn Stairlifts will only allow older reps to go down to $3800 for a model, while allowing sales to be approved for younger reps at lower prices!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2009 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acorn-Stairlifts-Inc/internet/Acorn-Stairlifts-Inc-Age-Discrimination-in-providing-sufficient-number-of-appointments-521011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.