Complaint Review: Acotel - Fly Cell

• Submitted: Mon, February 13, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 13, 2006

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Acotel - Fly Cell
424 West 33rd Street Suite 650 New Yrok, New York U.S.A.

Acotel Incorporateed - Flycell.com Sign you up for subscription by agreeing to receive a free ringtone New York New York

I made the biggest mistake ever when I decided to download a free ring tone I got over email. After I had clicked on the link and gave out my phone number I started receiving text messages from this co. I responded by texting as suggested to cancel the subscription, but was told they didn't understand my request and to try again later! I e-mailed their support staff and was told to text message again to cancel. Same reply appeared. I must have sent about 10 emails and text messages. I looked all over flycell.com to find a phone number and when I finally got customer service I was told to leave a msg. and someone would call me back.

AFter getting on rip-off report.com I followed the last persons directions to look on acotel.com. I called the general manager tonight and left a msg. but have not heard back. I read I would be charged for this month. Don't sign up!!!!

Erin
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2006 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acotel-Fly-Cell/New-Yrok-New-York-10001/Acotel-Incorporateed-Flycellcom-Sign-you-up-for-subscription-by-agreeing-to-receive-a-f-176124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acotel - Fly Cell