Complaint Review: Acotel - Flycell

• Submitted: Sun, August 08, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, August 08, 2010

• Reported By: othello — Cirie Other Italy
Acotel - Flycell

Acotel - Flycell Falsely debited my wife's cell phone account operations in the U.S., Brazil, Canada, Italy, Spa, Internet

The company uses the ruse to get a mobile number, market research - competition, etc.

They then charge the account as they did i my wife's case. On contacting my provider I was told I could cancel by calling a number - I pointed out that I would NOT cancel something my wife did not sign up to.

I contacted Flycell and was tole my wife had authorised the service at 06.30 in the morning (when she was asleep). The company accepted the fact she did not sign up but refused to reimburse the Euro 6.00 that they had taken.

I contacted our provider Vodafone who dissociated themselves for all blame however Flycell has been doing this for years and all the small charges not repaid all add up!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2010 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acotel-Flycell/internet/Acotel-Flycell-Falsely-debited-my-wifes-cell-phone-account-operations-in-the-US-Bra-629756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acotel - Flycell