Complaint Review: Acquisis - The Reward Depot

• Submitted: Tue, May 29, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 29, 2007

• Reported By:Baton Rouge Louisiana
Acquisis - The Reward Depot
Acquisis.com, Therewarddepot.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Acquisis - The Reward Depot Two free Southwest Airlines tickets with the completion of a survey. After completing the survey and purchasing two of there vendors products, they have not contacted me regarding the two free tickets. ripoff Internet

I received an email with "Two free Southwest Airlines tickets," in the subject line. I clicked on the requested links and found multiple products to be purchased or reviewed with a yes or no to be checked. After I went through all the products, the site then prompted me to purchase one of the products to complete the process to get the tickets. I signed up for the CD's, then it again stated to compete an addtional survey, of which I did and at the end of that it asked to buy another product. I purchased an additional product(DVD club).

At that time it asked me to purchase something else. It was an ongoing cylce. I then emailed the company's customer service to get the procedure in obtaining the tickets. I didn't get a response, so I sent several emails until I got a response. The response advised me to contact Therewarddepot.com and put in my email address to get a password. It continued stating once I put in my email address I will receive a password within 24 hours.

To date, I have not been contacted regarding the two free tickets or how to proceed in getting them. It's appears this company is not going to honor what they stated and I have purchased two products that I would not have purchased it it wasn't for this advertising.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2007 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acquisis-The-Reward-Depot/nationwide/Acquisis-The-Reward-Depot-Two-free-Southwest-Airlines-tickets-with-the-completion-of-a-s-250916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acquisis - The Reward Depot