Complaint Review: Acree Air

• Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: odessa scott — Odessa Florida United States of America
Acree Air
3501 corporex park dr # 130 Tampa, Florida United States of America

Acree Air 3501 corporex park dr #130 Tampa, Fl 33619 billed but no work Tampa, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Bought service contract from Acree Air.  They were to do an A/C tune up every 6 months. My home is 7 yrs old ( I am original owner) and they always find a part to replace.  Not the big issue.  They have drafted 13.95 per month from my acct for a year and I have not heard one word from them regarding my free checks.  Called office and they acknowledge they should have been here in May 2012  ( Now Sept. 2012) They also missed the Nov 2011 visit yet they still hit my checking acct each month.  There is much more to the story when they have done previous work, but I am with the other bloggers...KEEP THEM AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acree-Air/Tampa-Florida-33619/Acree-Air-3501-corporex-park-dr-130-Tampa-Fl-33619-billed-but-no-work-Tampa-Florida-943472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acree Air

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

AUTHOR: Jack - (U.S.A.)

First let me state that we missed calling him in May. i don't have an answer as to why, we made a mistake and in the 45 years we have been in business we stand behind our actions and mistakes when we are made aware of them. Prior to this filing, we agreed to refund money this client paid since January in full.

He did sign up for a Maintenance club membership in June of 2011. He received his first tune up in June of 2011 (a $79 value), he also revived a $69 discount on a part as a member. This all before we made one draft on his account. We made drafts in July, August, September, October, November and December of $13.95 each for a total of $83.70. We performed his second inspection on Dec 20 (another $79 value.). The client has no received $158 in service and a $69 discount on a part under his membership and we have received $83.70. He has also received the 2 contractually obligated tune ups. If you disregard the discount, he has paid less than $41.35 each up this point for two visits to service and clean his AC which has worked trouble free for the entire period. We continued to draft Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sept. At this point we have collected A total of $209.25. if we would have just left him paying as he went, he would have paid us $253.50 for the work we did over the last 15 months. By enrolling he was entitled to an inspection every 6 months plus 20% discounts on repairs. We failed to call in May-June when he was due for the first cleaning on this years renewal. It was our responsibility and I am not sure if it was overlooked, had a computer glitch or what. He obviously forgot about it as we'll and finally called yesterday. We offered a $50 gift card and wanted to schedule an appointment and he refused. There is a lot more to this but I will take the high road here. We offered to refund the money's paid since June as we had legally fulfilled the first years contract of 2 visits. He demanded a refund since January we agreed. The end result is he received over $200 worth of work for $83.70. We have signed documentation and GPS reporting to back up all this detail but unfortunately there is no way to attach it to this The refund has been approved an issued.