• Report: #719656

• Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Military_Member — Leavenworth Kansas United States of America
Across USA Auto Transport
4075 A1A South #101, Saint Augustine, Florida United States of America

Across USA Auto Transport Across USA Auto Transports FRAUDS!!!! Saint Augustine, Florida

I am a military member that was transferring from CA to KS.  I needed someone to move my truck and the website for Auto transporters had all the right stuff to lure me in.  My transport went fine until delivery.

The driver was 2 weeks late.  When I called to inquire about the status of my vehicle I got the runaround.  When my vehicle arrived it had 73 extra miles on it and the gas tank was bone dry.  I had to get AAA to bring me a Tank of gas because the truck wouldn't start.  I had to go to the dealer and get the fuel pump replaced.  Keep in mind the truck was 2 months old! The interior was filthy! It looked as if someone tried to change a vacuum bag full of soot inside.

When I called Across USA Auto Transporters I got the run around and finally they stopped communicating with me.  I have been trying to get them blacklisted from the Naval Bases in the Southwest Region.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Across-USA-Auto-Transport/Saint-Augustine-Florida-32080/Across-USA-Auto-Transport-Across-USA-Auto-Transports-FRAUDS-Saint-Augustine-Florida-719656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Across USA Auto Transport