Bobbie

• Reported By: tax — United States of America
Across USA Moving & Storage MOVING
Dallas TX Dallas, Texas United States of America

Across USA Moving & Storage MOVING Dallas TX They are a joke Dallas, Texas

Hello People looking to move.

This company is VERY nice up front.  I had a one of their agent come into my house and gave us a quote.  He was very nice.  Loved the quote and we booked.

After I reviewed other report site on the web I called and spoke to a talk about them they insured me that none that would happen.

Guess What it did.   I was given one price and at pick up it was another price and when it was delivered it was yet another price.  From the quote the final price went up $1407.00.

I used this company one b/c my company is looking for a new moving company well wont be using this company ever.

Also we they deliver your goods they don't use a check off sheet to make sure you have all your items.  We are missing 3 - 4 boxes no way to tell which one.  Oh and the claims are only 0.60 cent per lbs unless you buy extra ins.

This company is a JOKE and PLEASE do not use them!!!  You will be happy if you go with someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Across-USA-Moving-Storage-MOVING/Dallas-Texas-/Across-USA-Moving-Storage-MOVING-Dallas-TX-They-are-a-joke-Dallas-Texas-907807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Across USA Moving & Storage MOVING