Complaint Review: Across USA Moving & Storage

• Submitted: Sun, November 09, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Edmond Oklahoma
Across USA Moving & Storage
8112 Chancellor Row Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Across USA Moving & Storage MOVING SCAM!!! THIEVES!!! LIARS!!!! DO NOT USE! Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: Across USA Moving & Storage addressed my complaints...

These guys are complete rip off artists. Not only did they charge me over $1K more than my estimate they held my goods hostage. They also didn't inform me that we would be going over my estimate until the truck was 90% full. They showed up 7 hours late AND they did a sh*tty job moving!

I chronicled my plight at the following website.

(((link redacted)))

To truly understand the stupidity of these people, I've included pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Edmond, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2008 11:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Across-USA-Moving-Storage/Dallas-Texas-75247/Across-USA-Moving-Storage-MOVING-SCAM-THIEVES-LIARS-DO-NOT-USE-Dallas-Texas-389561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Across USA Moving & Storage

Across USA Moving & Storage addressed my complaints...

AUTHOR: Nelson427 - (U.S.A.)

Dear Complaints,

Several months ago I filed a complaint against Across USA Moving & Storage. Recently they have addressed my complaints and we have come to a mutual settlement.

In recognition of this recent action I would like to withdraw my complaint against them.

I would like to thank Complaints for any help in settling this matter. Thank you very much for your time and for protecting the consumer.

Nelson J. Lee