Complaint Review: Across USA Moving and Storage

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By: TimTimTim — Houston Texas United States of America
Across USA Moving and Storage
Houston, Texas United States of America

Across USA Moving and Storage These guys are TERRIBLE, avoid at all costs Houston, Texas

I foolishly used these clowns to move from Texas to California earlier this year. They were 3 days late picking up my stuff, which was an enormous inconvenience. They never called to tell me they were going to be late either. They charged me for a mattress box, but never used one, hence my mattress arrived dirty. Stuff was damaged, broken, or just plain missing. Once they had control of my stuff, which basically puts the moving company in charge as you know, they stopped communicating with me. That was the worst part. They have thousands of dollars worth of your possessions and you can't reach them. I don't have time for a full write-up and am done wasting time on these idiots, but suffice it so say I would rather carry my furniture piece by piece to Texas by myself than ever work with Across USA again. Avoid these guys and tell your friends to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Across-USA-Moving-and-Storage/Houston-Texas-/Across-USA-Moving-and-Storage-These-guys-are-TERRIBLE-avoid-at-all-costs-Houston-Texas-676299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Across USA Moving and Storage