Complaint Review: Across USA moving company

• Updated: Mon, September 14, 2009

• Reported By: Melisa M. — seattle Washington USA
Across USA moving company
8112 Chancellor Row Dallas, Texas United States of America

Across USA moving company I would NOT recommend this company to anyone! They charged me an extra 1,000 dollars after I signed a contract of only 1,050 dollars.Kenny/Donna didn't help so I'm calling the Attorney Genaral. SCAM! Dallas, Texas

I signed a contract with this crappy company (1,050 dollars). After paying 525 dollars, the deposit fee,they picked my belongings up at my storage, then put them in their warehouse.

To my knowledge my belongings was supposed to be delivered ASAP, instead they still have it in their warehouse after 2 weeks of picking it up. They then went on to charge me an extra 1,000 dollars, after having my belongings in their hands!

I talked with Kenny and Donna and tried to get the issue resolved and they kept giving me the run around and pushing me away. I even tried to talk with Jerry -Kenny's boss- but the customer service reps. transfered me to Donna, and Donna told me that he's in a conference meeting. I would NOT recommend their services to anyone!

I am done talking with them. To make sure this gets resolved I'm calling the Attorney General tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 08:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Across-USA-moving-company/Dallas-Texas-75247/Across-USA-moving-company-I-would-NOT-recommend-this-company-to-anyone-They-charged-me-a-494912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Across USA moving company