Complaint Review: Acrylicpix

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: tinyhuntress — Woodland Hills California United States of America
Acrylicpix
5520 Pare Montreal QC Canada H4T 1w6 Montreal, Quebec Canada

Acrylicpix Do Not Use Them! Montreal, Quebec Canada

*Author of original report: Refund received!

Like another consumer, I tried Acrylicpix because of their apparent promise to "... captivate the vibrant color and crisp detail of your most stunning images  ...' They also claimed that they were " ... the industry leader in acrylic, brushed aluminum and canvas printing." They also promised a fast turnaround.

It all started in August. I needed two files printed onto clear acrylic sheets for a conference in October. This seemed fairly straight-forward to me and Mark Alper, the contact person at Acrylicpix, seemed confident that his company could meet my order.

I thought that the August start would give me enough time to receive and prepare my sheets for presentation. By September 21, the files still hadn't arrived despite regular emails from me to Mark and his assurance that everything was under control.

Finally, I cancelled my order and requested a reimbursement. Nothing happened, despite promises of a refund.

About 4 days prior to the conference, I received the sheets which were well-packaged --- on the outside. When I opened the package I found that the two acrylic sheets had been packaged back to back with no bubble-wrap or any other kind of wrap in between. The sheets were completely scratched up and unusable.

I called Mark and told him. He was apologetic and promised the refund. And promised the refund. And promised the refund. To date, I've left three more emails asking about the refund with absolutely no response whatsoever. Please learn from my experience. I've since found a highly dependable and professional printer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acrylicpix/Montreal-Quebec-H4T-1W6/Acrylicpix-Do-Not-Use-Them-Montreal-Quebec-Canada-993287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Acrylicpix

Refund received!

AUTHOR: tinyhuntress - (United States of America)

The great news is that AcrylicPix have finally reimbursed my credit card. It's taken 4 months but it did happen, so thanks to Mark Alper.

I note that quite a number of AcrylicPix users have reported positive results and I hope that this evidence of good customer relations continues.