Complaint Review: A.c.s Benefits Aka Superior Benefits

• Submitted: Sun, March 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 14, 2004

• Reported By:cumberland Maryland
A.c.s Benefits Aka Superior Benefits
100awalnut St Champlain, New York U.S.A.

A.c.s Benefits Aka Superior Benefits ripoffs they said I will get a credit card for 5000$ they need a 1 time fee of 149.95 to get started they said I will get in 20 day they lied Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Superior Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04!

EDitor's UPDATED info 2-20-04: Rip-off Report is still receiving complaints that they are not receiving the refunds as promised. Rip-off Report has been in contact with the Company and has made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation/proof of over 2,600 refunds to date, on a spreadsheet, and Rip-off Report staff called and verified more than a dozen consumers at random, all very angry & outraged, but, they all did get their refund. The company again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days. As we understand it, this company only does the processing for all the other companies, so they are at the mercy of those companies funds, further delaying your refund.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, ..we'll see. Rip-off Report will continue to investigate more into this situation, and we will eventually post an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacted Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

They lied saying I will get a credit card for 5000$. I did not get it. They send me offers for card off the computer I could have got myself so I look them up and rip-off pop up. So I look there and find their old name but same address. I got them. I called no response yet so if anybody get a call they lie!!!! I'm looking for help.

Keith
cumberland, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2004 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Acs-Benefits-Aka-Superior-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Acs-Benefits-Aka-Superior-Benefits-ripoffs-they-said-I-will-get-a-credit-card-for-5000-83835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.c.s Benefits Aka Superior Benefits