Complaint Review: Action Appliance (Denver)

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: mq — Denver Colorado United States of America
Action Appliance (Denver)
2290 Chambers Road Aurora, CO 80011 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Action Appliance , Denver Terrible service: did not provide service as promised:charging me cancellation fee for not wanting to do business with them. Denver, Colorado

Action Appliance gave me bad information regarding their ability to repair my oven. The tech said he would have the part, but didn't. The office said the part was in stock and rescheduled, then when I didn't hear from them and called, the tech said the part was being fabricated: TWO WEEKS LATER!

I finally told them that they had yanked me around too much and not provided the services they promised. They then said they would charge a 25% cancellation fee...even after I just gave up and bought a new oven because I had guests coming!
After several calls to give them the opportunity to make things right and waive their ridiculous fee, they made up several different excuses, would not let me speak to the owner, and hung up on me. I have reported them to the BBB.
DO NOT USE ACTION APPLIANCE! They are a scam and unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Appliance-Denver/Denver-Colorado-/Action-Appliance-Denver-Terrible-service-did-not-provide-service-as-promisedcharging-1023999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Appliance (Denver)