Complaint Review: Action Appliance Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2008

• Reported By:Arvada Colorado
Action Appliance Inc.
2290 Chambers Road Aurora, Colorado U.S.A.

Action Appliance Inc. MISDIAGNOSED DW REPAIR, QUOTED $180.00 FOR WRONG $60.00 PART!! Aurora Colorado

I want to let you know of a company to avoid at all costs when it comes to appliance repair.

Action Appliance Inc.
2290 Chambers Road
Aurora, CO 80011
Phone: (303) 366-1950 Fax: (303) 366-1697

Their e-mail link does not work....I tried. Figures. I called them to look at our dishwasher.

Service call $30.00

Diagnosis $24.95, of bad control board.

THEIR Price quoted for board, $179.79 + tax

Bought new control board from Arvada Appliance for $71.08

Savings?? $108.71 !!!

Replaced it myself. DW still doesn't work.

Called Arvada Appliance, the original place of purchase and installer, to re-diagnose. Good Control board, bad door latch. Arvada Appliance returns a few days later, problem fixed in 20 minutes.

ACTION APPLIANCE'S response to my inquiry?? 'Amber' says, "Sorry, there's nothing we can do."

When I asked for an e-mail that works, 'Amber' says, she "does not have access to that information."

When I asked if I could speak to a manager, 'Amber says, "sorry, there's no one in the office."

Be sure to tell 'Amber' how 'helpful' she was.

I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LET THEM KNOW, THAT THIS E-MAIL HAS BEEN SENT TO EVERYONE I KNOW, EVERYONE YOU KNOW, AND EVERYONE THEY KNOW!! (303) 366-1950

I appreciate your help, just thought I would let you know. Don't use these sheisters.

Chris K.
Arvada, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Appliance-Inc/Aurora-Colorado-80011/Action-Appliance-Inc-MISDIAGNOSED-DW-REPAIR-QUOTED-18000-FOR-WRONG-6000-PART-Auror-337848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Appliance Inc.