Complaint Review: Action Appliance Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, June 26, 2012

• Reported By: reyna1 — fountain Colorado United States of America
Action Appliance Inc.
2816 Willamette Pl # F, Colorado Springs, CO Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

Action Appliance Inc. http://actionapplianceinc.com/ Charged me double what was quoted to me for services not provided Colorado Springs , Colorado

I called Action Appliance to come fix my air conditioner as their website claimed they would be here within four hours of when you call them. I called them at 11 a.m. and they said they would be at my house between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m., which I said was fine. Well 6:00 came and went and I had not heard from them. I called them and they said they were running behind so I waited longer. Finally at about 8:30 p.m. someone showed up. On the phone they had told me there would be a charge of $79.00 for diagnostiics and then any additional repairs. THe tech arrived at my house and performed no diagnostics at all. He just said that my filter needed to be replaced. So he pulled the filter out and set it down still dirty and informed me that it is up to me to go buy a new filter and put it on myself. The guy then had me sign for my credit card charge, but when you sign for the credit card charge it doesn't show you the amount you are being charged. [continued below]....
..... Then when I received my invoice I realized they charged me $168.00 for his five minutes at my house. The invoice had no descriptrion of charges on it just the total. To make matters worse the problem wasn't even fixed. When I called them to inquire about the charges the lady said well you signed for it so too bad and she never could give me anyreason for the extreme charges except that the tech said he cleaned my filter, which was completely untrue. So I took pictures of the still caked with dirt filter and emailed them to the company. I have recieved no reponse. They said they are going to send another tech out to check on the problem that was never fixed, and noone has shown up. Action Appliance is a huge rip off. They will tell you one price and then charge you double that. They will charge you for services they did not provide, and then they will tell you too bad you signed for it, even though you can't see any totals or charges that they are charging you for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Appliance-Inc/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80817/Action-Appliance-Inc-httpactionapplianceinccom-Charged-me-double-what-was-quoted-to-903015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Appliance Inc.