Assembly

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2007

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
Action Bail Bond
1133 SE 3rd Ave Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Action Bail Bond Incompetent handling of bond request ripoff Fort Lauderdale Florida

I contacted Action Bail Bond to secure an immigration bond. I was assured that the bond would be posted in 48 hours. After 48 hours passes, I begin emailing and then calling. No response. I call again, 4 days having elapsed. I am told that Action cannot post the bond due to DHS requirements.

I understand, but why in the world would they not return my messages or call me? They had all of my contact info, but I had to chase them down.

To make things worse, I have had to call several times to try and get the money returned to me. It's been a week and a half and the money has not been returned, despite repeated assurances that it would be sent by overnight mail. I call today and the refund was sent to the wrong address, despite explicit instructions about where to send it. AVOID THESE PEOPLE.

Ktrd
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Bail-Bond/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33316/Action-Bail-Bond-Incompetent-handling-of-bond-request-ripoff-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-272193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Bail Bond