Complaint Review: Action Camera and Camcorder Repair

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: mamahm — Hilton Head South Carolina United States of America
Action Camera and Camcorder Repair
1692 S. Hunt Lane Fayetteville, AR, Arkansas United States of America

Action Camera and Camcorder Repair ProGear Camera Repair Beware of Trey Holland and Hal Michael Newton Fayetteville, AR, Arkansas

*Consumer Comment: Pro dear cam repair

*Consumer Comment: I got this off the BBB website....

Trey Holland and Hal Newton have been in business together for years in Fayetteville, AR and are still there as of Oct. 2011. They have even played music together as "Hal and Trey". They have operated at least three other businesses in Fayetteville, AR. together:

1. Action Camera and Camcorder Repair
2. ProGear Camera Repair
3. ProGear Audio Repair

Their names and business names are all over the internet, accounts of how their trusting customers have been taken advantage of...more plainly, all too many customers have been scammed - I am just one of many.

I have little doubt that they will once again try to scam folks out of money and hope that this report may have some impact on their ability to do so.

If you have already lost by having done business with either of these con artists, I would like to work with you to have our day in court!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2011 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Camera-and-Camcorder-Repair/Fayetteville-AR-Arkansas-72701/Action-Camera-and-Camcorder-Repair-ProGear-Camera-Repair-Beware-of-Trey-Holland-and-Hal-Mi-785637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Camera and Camcorder Repair

Pro dear cam repair

AUTHOR: Robinmitchell - (United States of America)

I am in south carolina and you can contact me, 803 643 3070 my office, my panasonic dvx 100 has been with Hal Newton since june 1st 2012 and I can not get the camera back, i have had a run around since then..... Now let me state he was great in April of 2012 with 2 of the same cameras and repaired them for me, sent them back but the 3rd cam is now gone I assume, he will not send it back..... We use these cams for skateboard videos. Hal needs to send the camera back, since we had good dealings at first its hard for me to report him. We have filed a police report with the AR police in Fayetteville. The address for Hal that I have had is 1650 N Sang av Fayetteville AR 72703 ste 108 and the phone is 479 502 3823   The police said this is a apartment complex and he may very well live in apt 108. My plan is to take our Skateboard team that way on our tour and find this guy..... and get my camera back, so if I find him I will take all the cameras and get them back to all of you, Not to worry, My skate team will have no problem getting in this guys place and getting our stuff back!!!! :) And the police have had enough calls that I feel sure they wont be arresting my team for entering......  Also his wife per say is Shannon Newton and they had a paypal email address called papanana, so they must be grand parents, Also this google email shows a picture of him. Looks to be 60 plus, very short gray hair buzzed. This is going to get ugly for Hal, I will not sit on this..... Hal I am coming to AR and not playing when we get there !!!!! Like a thief in the night my friend !!!!!

I got this off the BBB website....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

"According to information in the BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers the BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company. The BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice."

Best of luck to you in recovering any property or money they may have stolen.

hotels