Complaint Review: Action Craft

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Screwed By Action Craft — southwest ranches Florida United States of America
Action Craft
830 NE 24th Lane, Unit C Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Action Craft actioncraft, flatsmaster marine llc, flats master marine I put a $10,000 deposit down on an ActionCraft flats boat and they stole my deposit Cape Coral, Florida

THE QUICK VERSION:

I sent a $9,900 check to Paul Guard as a down payment on an Action Craft flats boat. He made me write the check out to Flatsmaster Marine LLC. He never built the boat and kept my deposit. 10 months later he sold Action Craft to another company. He still sells Action Craft boats and helps the new company build them, but he no longer owns the company. Since the name of the owner changed, the new company who builds Action Craft boats has decided not to finish building my boat or to refund my deposit. All prospective buyers beware, you could encounter a name change and lose your deposit as well.

I lost my life savings because I wanted an Action Craft, learn from my mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Craft/Cape-Coral-Florida-33909/Action-Craft-actioncraft-flatsmaster-marine-llc-flats-master-marine-I-put-a-10000-depo-912899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Craft