Mayor

• Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: Beach bound auto sales — Frankford Delaware
Action Equipment Rental
415 West Main st Norwich, Connecticut USA

Action Equipment Rental uhaul truck rental Action Equipment Rental uhaul truck rental Norwich Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: the real story

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: my rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: untrue report

Nathan Rutchik from Action Equipment Rental & Uhaul Truck Rental will try to extort money from you if he purchases something from you. Look out for this scam artist. He claims he has to put x amount of dollars in something he has bought from you and then trys to make you pay for it. He comes up with crazy dollar amounts to try and get you to pay for what he has bought from you. I would watch out doing business with this guy or his company. God only knows what he will do to you with his rental business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Equipment-Rental/Norwich-Connecticut-06360/Action-Equipment-Rental-uhaul-truck-rental-Action-Equipment-Rental-uhaul-truck-rental-Nor-1099038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Equipment Rental

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

the real story

AUTHOR: Nate - ()

I believe the author of this report ,Jay Tribull of beach bound auto wrote this report in retailation for the report I filed against them.They sold me a truck on ebay ,Which they described as running as it should.The truck ended up having two cracked heads and brake problems,I spent over $7000.00 to repair the truck,I have all the receipts as proof,when I contacted Jay from beach bound auto ,I asked if there was any possibility they could reimburse me for any of this repair bill,His answer you bought the truck "as is"We are not doing anything. Just for asking for some reimbursement,He is calling me a scam artist and an extorter,I have been in business for over 21 years and I can say I have never scammed anyone,I challenge the author to show proof  that I am the type of person he has portrayed me to be.I think we all know who the real scammer is!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

my rebuttal

AUTHOR: nate - ()

The author,jay tribull,of beach bound auto apparently wrote this report in retaliation for the report I posted relating to the truck I purchased from them on ebay,after buying the truck,I found out it had two cracked heads,I had a very large repair bill which i have all the receipts for proof.I asked the dealership if they would be willing to reimburse me for any of the repair charges ,the reply I got,you bought the truck "as is" we are not paying for anything,so now I am being called a scammer and an extorter .I have been in business for twenty one years and never scammed anyone.I challenge the author to show proof that i am the type of person he says i am.

nate rutchik

action equipment rental

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

untrue report

AUTHOR: nate - ()

Nothing in this report is true,I have never scammed anyone nor has my business,The truth of the matter is I purchased a truck on a ebay auction site which was sold by beach bound auto,frankford, de.The truck had cracked heads ,it cost me lots of money to repair it,I asked jay from beach bound auto if he could help with some of the repairs,I have all the receipts,He declined,The case is closed ,He knows nothing about my business

I guess he wants to get back at me for the report i wrote,If anyone wants more information about this report I would love to speak with them