Complaint Review: Action Moving And Storage

• Updated: Tue, November 16, 2010

• Reported By:plattsburgh New York
Action Moving And Storage
750 Rue De Mile End Montreal, Quebec Canada

Action Moving And Storage They ripped off my big screen tv. They say it was misplaced. Montreal Quebec

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Claim Settled in Clients Favor

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Claim Settled

They moved my furniture from Montreal to Plattsburgh , New York. Everything was there except for my big screen t.v. I had insurance,but have not received anything . This has been ongoing since Jan 2008.

Maurice c.
plattsburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Moving-And-Storage/Montreal-Quebec-H2R-2Z6/Action-Moving-And-Storage-They-ripped-off-my-big-screen-tv-They-say-it-was-misplaced-Mon-341140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Moving And Storage

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Claim Settled in Clients Favor

AUTHOR: Customer Service Dept - ()

Dear Readers,

On behalf of Action Moving and Storage company, I apologize for the inconvenience and strain this may have caused Maurice C. In addition, I would simply like to inform readers that this claim was subsequently settled in 2008.Mr. Maurice was fully refunded the cost of his television.

We value our customers and take pride in our services.

Management

Action Moving and Storage

514-744-9998

www.actionvanlines.com

(Please
visit our website to view our list of hundreds of positive referrals)

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Claim Settled

AUTHOR: Action Moving & Storage - (Canada)

On behalf of the Action Moving & Storage company, I apologize for the inconvenience and strain this may have caused Maurice C. In addition, I would simply like to inform readers that the claim was subsequently settled. Mr. Maurice C. was fully refunded the cost of his television.

Action Moving & Storage is reputable family-run business that has been serving customers since 1969. We value our customers and take pride in our services.

Action Moving & Storage President