Complaint Review: Action Plumbing

• Updated: Mon, September 10, 2012

• Reported By: Laurel — lindon Utah United States of America
Action Plumbing
9281 Julie Ann Way, West Jordan, Utah United States of America

Action Plumbing Action Heating and Air I called Action Heating and Air (Plumbing) to have them come out to fix my a.c....They came out and the technician promised and assured me that it was a broken belt in my furnace and ...I asked him if West Jordan, Utah

I called Action Plumbing to come out and fix my a.c. in my home.  They came out and said it was a broken belt in the furnace and that I probably need freon in my a.c. unit.  I asked the technician if that would fix the problem and he assured me it was and wrote "guaranteed" on my paper work/invoice.  So $350 dollars later...my a.c. worked for maybe 2 hours and that is it!  They sent out another technician and he said that I probably would need a new furnace...Why didn't the first guy just tell me that instead of charging me $350???  They are a rip off...stay away..."Chris the manager" was rude and stubborn and unwilling to refund my money.  Run the other way!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Plumbing/West-Jordan-Utah-84088/Action-Plumbing-Action-Heating-and-Air-I-called-Action-Heating-and-Air-Plumbing-to-have-939119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Plumbing