Complaint Review: Action Pro White

• Submitted: Sat, March 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: Kate — Atlantic City New Jersey United States of America
Action Pro White

Action Pro White Action Pro White automatically put me in their membership club and charged me almost $100 for their product Internet

*General Comment: Action Pro White and Spark Whitening

*Consumer Suggestion: where is the BBB and or the authoritys

*General Comment: scam/deception

I order Action Pro White Trial on Internet. They told me that it cost only $1.07 for shipping, but then it charged in my account for $5.

Later, they automaticcally put me on their membership club that cost me for $100 without my acception.

When I emailed them to cancel membership club, they even didn't refund as well as ship the package which they already charged to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Pro-White/internet/Action-Pro-White-Action-Pro-White-automatically-put-me-in-their-membership-club-and-charg-1025934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Pro White

#1 General Comment

Action Pro White and Spark Whitening

AUTHOR: mojorox - (USA)

I never ordered their product, but was sent the trial order to my sister in Texas and billed to my credit card in Iowa.  When I called them they were rude and hung up on me repeatedly.  They also blocked my husband's phone.  They proceeded to send 2 more orders to my sister and bill me for them.  I got the unused, unopend products from my sister, and wih a guarantee of 100% refund I sent the product with an RMA number back to them.  They meanwhile reimbursed me $69 for the trial order I did not order, but refused to refund the other two orders.  They owe me at lest 206.08 for those.  When they said they would not pay me, I asked them if that meant they were keeping my product and my money.  They would not give mr a direct answer.  I wanted the items I paid for to try to resell them.  I suspect that they got my information from Spark Whitening because I did order a trial from them and Action Pro used the same information.  This is a lot of money for me, as I am handicapped and cannot work.  My husband works 3 jobs and we can't afford to let this go.  I do not know what to do.  We also sent the product back to Spark Whitening and they also took our money, promised us 100% refund and have ony paid us $56.  They owe us for two prodocts, also and refuse to send the product back.  I have an RMA number from them, also and tracking numbers for both companies.  Upon looking at their sites we saw that their phone numbers were only different by one number.  We have never used foul language in dealing with them as we are christians and have acted accordingly.  I do not want the hassle of reselling this, but I would to recover some money.  Between the 2 companies we now are $450 (approx) in the hole.  Is there anything else we can do?  I cannot use it due to thin enamel.  My sister has dentures.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

where is the BBB and or the authoritys

AUTHOR: Zeev Shnayder - ()

Why apter so many complaints the BBB and or the authoritys

not closing the activitys of this company  that steal money from

hard working people

#3 General Comment

scam/deception

AUTHOR: Zeev Shnayder - ()

I orderAtion Pro White trial on the Internet, they advertise that the cost of the trial is only $1but it end with $1.03 for the Trial + $3.87 for the shipping this is not a Honest advrtising, a day after geting the shipment I read what people complain abut this company and the product I call to cancel  and the same day I see a charge of$94.31,

I call them but it whent to the answering machine that my account is canceld at the end I manage to get a represent that say no refund.