Complaint Review: Action Pro White

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: Sue — hemlock Michigan
Action Pro White
4310 Losee Rd., Ste. 2 Internet United States of America

Action Pro White Action Pro White charged me almost $100.00 for something that was a "Free Trial Offer" plus the$1.03 for shipping . Internet

On March 30, 2013 i sent for a Free Trial Offer for a tooth whitening product. I was assured that it would only cost me $1.03 for shipping. Wow! Did i ever get ripped off!

Action Pro White charged me the $1.03, Plus, almost $100.00 more! The debit card I used is my ONLY source of income- my child support! I am so disgusted with this company and they better refund my money.

In the box I recieved was the free trial plus another set that said 'home whitening system'  I have not opened it because I did not order it. This company is a complete rip off and scam!  I will never give my card number out ever again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Pro-White/internet/Action-Pro-White-Action-Pro-White-charged-me-almost-10000-for-something-that-was-a-F-1043675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Pro White