Complaint Review: Action Property Management

• Updated: Sun, May 08, 2011

• Reported By: Renters Beware — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
Action Property Management
725 W. Elliot Road, Gilbert, Arizona United States of America

Action Property Management Renters Beware If You Want Your Deposit Back Gilbert, Arizona

After renting for exactly one year, on the eleventh month we had given our notice to vacate. We had received a notice of the charges that were going to be deducted from our deposit refund. The deposit was in excess one thousand dollars and the refund was under two hundred. The excuse was that there were missing items, broken items, cleaning problems and several others on the list.

I had gone to the office to deliver a rebuttal to the claim. The office told me that they could not sign anything, even to accept they had received the letter. I was told it had to be sent via certified.

Well, my rebuttal was followed by a phone call to find out the status. It was over three weeks later that I finally did receive a phone call. The call was proceeded by Abbey telling me that the lawyers had told them to send me a follow-up bill for more services that they had to "complete".

I refused the verbal notice and still have not heard back.

So if you want you deposit refunded for your apartment or house rental.

Go somewhere else....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2011 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Property-Management/Gilbert-Arizona-85223/Action-Property-Management-Renters-Beware-If-You-Want-Your-Deposit-Back-Gilbert-Arizona-727128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Property Management