suffering

• Reported By: jj1404 — Ashmore Illinois United States of America
Action Sports Video
Vista, California United States of America

Action Sports Video Never received my order! Vista, California

*Author of original report: Finally received refund and have clear everything up

I placed an order of 3 ski DVD's from actionsportsvideo.com and still have never received them. At first I just thought they were going to be late. I had ordered them for a birthday present so I was upset anyway that they were not delivered in the time frame that was stated. I found an email address for order information on their website and sent an email just stating I was upset the order was late and asked if they could possibly track it for me and let me know when it would arrive.

After several days with no response I started to get pretty angry. I then wrote another email telling them I would like a response by phone or email and my order or a full refund. After not getting a response from either email I tried calling two different phone numbers on their website. At first both number just rang without an answer. After a couple days I finally got a voicemail with options. I tried the customer service line as well as the line for placing order just hoping to talk to someone. I never was able to get through to anything except a recording saying they were busy to email or leave a message. I left 3 voicemails, and sent another email through my account on their website hoping for any response. I still have had absolutley no response from any emails or voicemails. I finally put in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau but they have not responded to that complaint yet, and I doubt it if get a response.

I'm pretty upset and now I'm just out the money I had spent and still don't have the birthday presents either. Please beware of actionsportsvideo.com before ordering. They have absolutley no customer service! There are many other places to order from, stay away from actionsportsvideo.com!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 07:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Sports-Video/Vista-California-/Action-Sports-Video-Never-received-my-order-Vista-California-963617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Sports Video

Finally received refund and have clear everything up

AUTHOR: jj1404 - (United States of America)

I have finally spoken with the owner of Action Sports Video and he has told the reasons for the delay and what had happened. Although I wish I would have known what was going on from the begining, there was a misunderstanding and we have cleared up all issues.  They have refunded my money. I would feel confident enough to order from them again.