Complaint Review: Action Subscription Agency, LLC

• Reported By: Justin — Cabot Arkansas United States of America
Action Subscription Agency, LLC
190 HaverHill Street #326 Methuen, Maine United States of America

Action Subscription Agency, LLC Magizine Scam Methuen, Maine

I was approached outside of my base by a young man, he was needing points to go on a trip with his school and asked me to buy some magazines, I didn't want to at first but he begged and begged me, so I ordered some from him. He only wanted cash no cards or checks which I found weird but didn't think twice on it. I ordered them in Aug. 2010 it is now Jan. 2011 and I haven't gotten anything. On the receipt there is no phone number, only a statement saying to send a telegram. I am not happy about this at all, I serve my country and my country scams me for my hard earned money. This needs to stop and I want my money back as well. I will never buy anything from anyone like that ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Subscription-Agency-LLC/Methuen-Maine-01844/Action-Subscription-Agency-LLC-Magizine-Scam-Methuen-Maine-682355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Subscription Agency, LLC