Complaint Review: Action Subscription Agency, LLC

• Updated: Mon, March 26, 2012

• Reported By: smreed — St. Charles Missouri United States of America
Action Subscription Agency, LLC
190 Haverhill Street #328 Methuen, Massachusetts United States of America

Action Subscription Agency, LLC Niliebhart Scam Magazine Subscription, Methuen, Massachusetts

On July 9th, 2010, a young man knocked on my door selling magazine subscriptions. He said he was in an education program to learn to be in broadcasting and that each subscription helped him earn money towards his program.  He was very friendly and out-going.

I signed up for Turtle magazine for my son, 6 issues for $36.00.  He said they were laminated so they could be used again and again.  I wrote him a check for $36.00 and waited for my magazine. And waited and waited, and so on.  It never came and I began to believe that I was a viticim of a scam.

Upon further investigation of my claim recipt, there was no phone number, no service contact number, not even a website. Instead it said "send a telegram, postmarked to..." I knew I was scammed then.

I am looking for retribution in the form of a rebate on my money lost.  The one thing that very much bugs me is the lost of trust I know have for door-to-door salesman.  I will continually believe that anyone that approaches me is a scam and many hardworking young men & women will suffer because of this one companies & persons lack of respect and dishonesty.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2012 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Action-Subscription-Agency-LLC/Methuen-Massachusetts-01844/Action-Subscription-Agency-LLC-Niliebhart-Scam-Magazine-Subscription-Methuen-Massachuse-859607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Action Subscription Agency, LLC