Complaint Review: ActionSportsVideo.com

• Updated: Sat, December 22, 2012

• Reported By: William — Clifton park New York United States of America
ActionSportsVideo.com
P.O. BOX 699, Vista, California United States of America

ActionSportsVideo.com They took my money and never sent out my DVDs Vista, California

*Consumer Comment: This report is completely false! Please ignore this report!

*Author of original report: This has been resolved

I placed an order for 2 ski dvds on Oct 18th. They promptly charged my credit card and updated the status to shipped. I waited the 4-9 business days for delivery and did not receive my products. I have since called both their phone numbers and the phone just rings. I have emailed every email address listed and have not received a response. They have blatantly taken my money. The person who owns this business should be ashamed of themselves. His name is Eric Drury. I have ordered from him every year for the past 8 years without issue. This is absurd.

I would like this resolved with either a refund or my ski dvds i ordered. I have already logged a complaint with the BBB as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ActionSportsVideocom/Vista-California-92085/ActionSportsVideocom-They-took-my-money-and-never-sent-out-my-DVDs-Vista-California-964894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ActionSportsVideo.com

This report is completely false! Please ignore this report!

AUTHOR: brita14 - (Canada)

So I recently was looking into buying some ATV DVDs and came across this site.. I was worried as I am with any independent site so i googled the website name.. and this report came up!

I was so bummed when i read the report I wanted all these dvds so bad!

SO... I emailed the owner of actionsportsvideos.com and he assured me that this was a preorder/shipping error and they never ripped anyone off  and actually have been dealing with that same customer for the past 8 years! I took a change and a long story short I'm so glad i bought from actionsportsvideo.com!!!

Got the BEST DEAL EVER... no exaggeration I've paid 4x the amount for 1 dvd here in Canada at a local shop... also had the dvds in 3 days!! (to the states) REMEMBER shipping to CANADA OR ANYWHERE! the seller cannot help it when customers or usps is slow!! this isnt fair to taint a small business! cant believe rip off report wont delete! I will personally vouch for this company I spend over 5000 dollars online this year and this was definately one of the top 3 sellers for price shipping and customer service. THANKS AGAIN WILL BE ORDERING FROM AGAIN AND AGAIN

This has been resolved

AUTHOR: wdeerfield - (United States of America)

The company has contacted me and i received my products as ordered. The owner called me personally to take care of this and cares very much about his company and the satisfaction of his customers. This report can be closed.

Thanks!