Complaint Review: Actionable Awards Program

• Submitted: Fri, February 17, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 17, 2006

• Reported By:Rouge River Oregon
Actionable Awards Program
PO BOX 98855 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Las Vegas Actionable Awards Program Las Vegas, Nevada Actionable Awards Program ripoff- I Recived one of their fony letters, and almost fell for it. Las Vegas Nevada

I received one of these fony, very officallooking, letters.

The letter said I had not claimed my $3,341,006.00 prize money. They wanted $20.00 so that they could release my money to me.

I am so glad that I went to the internet to make sure that it was a legitamit company. I feel for those that get this who do not have accses to the internet.

These people need to be stoped.

Rouge River, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2006 01:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Actionable-Awards-Program/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89195-0434/Las-Vegas-Actionable-Awards-Program-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Actionable-Awards-Program-ripoff-I-176663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Actionable Awards Program