- Report: #1065967
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Actional Intelligence Technologies
Actional Intelligence TechnologiesPO Box 325 McLean, Virginia USA
Actional Intelligence Technologies Susan Deehan Software Does Not Function as Promised, Dishonest Employees McLean Virginia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
The owners of Actionable Intelligence Technologies market FIS (Financial Investigation System) as the only software of its kind. If they mean the only software that does not do what they say it does, was created by a group of dishonest people, is old, clunky technology that is largely outdated, and is overpriced.... then they have described it correctly.
The software is supposed to extract data from bank records and put that data into a database that is optimized for financial investigators. The data can then be "integrated and cross-referenced with other databases." The problems are many:
1. In order to get the data from the bank documents into the database, you will be in constant need of "programming" from their "engineers." They will NEVER provide your programming in the time frame promised, so if you have a deadline to meet, you better pad it bigtime. They will never actually give you what they've promised unless you ask for it. And don't wait to ask for it on the day it's due back to you. They don't actually start the work until you ask where it is.
2. The software can't really integrate data from multiple databases. They have been lying about this for years.
3. Other features that AIT advertises are non-existent. They may say those features are "in the development path." There is no development path. They are simply trying to tread water.
4. They lie about the work involved in programming and when they will get things back to you. ALL. THE. TIME.
5. The company is run by a court reporter. Susan knows nothing about financial investigations. The consultants or board members who are supposedly advisors have not participated in the development and have no meaningful role at the company.
6. The software was developed by people who do not understand financial investigations. The software handles certain things incorrectly. It's confusing, outdated, and simply incorrect on a number of points. You will have to identify these errors, and adjust for them when you are doing your invesigation.
7. Updates or upgrades to the software are rare. Don't expect any errors or problems to be corrected. And don't bother to TELL THEM that there are problems with the software or you will be blackballed and your programming will get botched and delayed.
8. There is no way to justify the cost of this software. The cost for a single user license is $38,000. Yes, ONE user. In addition, you have to pay $12,000 per year as a "maintenance" fee. This entitles you to all upgrades. See #7 above. There are almost no upgrades, so that's a total waste. So the first year you pay them $50,000, and every year thereafter you pay them $12,000.
9. These are just dishonest people in general. They have screwed every investor they have ever worked with. It is a know-nothing husband/wife team that thinks they're going to sell this horrible software to someone for millions. That ship has already sailed. No one is buying this piece of junk software from them for any sum of money. Any half-assed developer could make something better and more efficient for under $25,000.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Actional-Intelligence-Technologies/McLean-Virginia-22101/Actional-Intelligence-Technologies-Susan-Deehan-Software-Does-Not-Function-as-Promised-D-1065967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.