Complaint Review: Activations Nwvmessaging

• Submitted: Tue, April 29, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 29, 2008

• Reported By:rochester New York
Activations Nwvmessaging
activations@nwvmessaging.com , Arkansas U.S.A.

Activations Nwvmessaging I registered for free downloads and they sent me something about ordering a messaging service Internet

I signed up for free downloads at freedownloads.com and I got something in my e-mail saying that I opted to order some messaging service and that I would be billed in my local telephone bill. I never opted for this service. and now I can't seem to get them to tell them that I don't want this crap.

Dburgess020
rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2008 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Activations-Nwvmessaging/Arkansas/Activations-Nwvmessaging-I-registered-for-free-downloads-and-they-sent-me-something-about-329532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Activations Nwvmessaging