Complaint Review: Active Energy Boost

• Submitted: Thu, March 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Anon — rochester Massachusetts United States of America
Active Energy Boost

Active Energy Boost Energy shot No pictures, no location, no search results, trying to get 250 dollars for application fee , Internet

It looks like a legitimate business at first. Stating they are looking for winners and leaders but in actuality they are looking for suckers to waste there money. I only got as far as the application fee so I don't know what else will continue to happen after that. when I tried calling the company all lines were always busy or went direct to voice mail. Within 10 minutes I had the person I had been in contact telling me to stop calling the company lines.

They stress the importance of social media but cannot be found on Facebook or any Google search. They have no actual pictures of there product on there website. When a questioned the person I was dealing with, who had been saying I would make a great leader, instantly said I wasn't a good fit when I started asking legitimate questions about the company.

I hope they dispute this so RipOffReport can dig further into their scam. STAY AWAY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Energy-Boost/internet/Active-Energy-Boost-Energy-shot-No-pictures-no-location-no-search-results-trying-to-get-1025265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Energy Boost