Complaint Review: Active Movers AZ

Active Movers AZ
7619 West Brown S Peoria, Arizona United States of America

Active Movers AZ BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! THIS Company is a Scam! Peoria , Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hoax in AZ

THIS Company is a Scam! They give you a price for a move, and once your stuff is at the front door of you new place, they ask you for more money. They are also very rude.  The owner Rafael, is probably the rudest man from New York.  They held my stuff hostage unless I paid more for "distance". I was only 7 miles away from my old place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Movers-AZ/Peoria-Arizona-85345/Active-Movers-AZ-BEWARE-BEWARE-THIS-Company-is-a-Scam-Peoria-Arizona-980324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Movers AZ

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hoax in AZ

AUTHOR: ralph - ()

Hello my name is Rafael, I am the owner of Active Movers in Peoria. I have been in business for over 14 yrs. I am writing to defend myself against report # 980324. I believe it is a pure fiction of a complaint, the sender does not say who they are or where any of this may have happened. I am in very good standing with the BBB and I also have very good reviews on my web site. I would like to see a reciept for my services or some kind of proof that states me even being part of this hoax. This is something I do not take lightly and wish to fix my repution as soon as possible. Please let me know what Active Movers needs to do to prove that we have no part in complait # 980324.