Complaint Review: Active Periodicals And Magazines

• Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: hammer30 — Oyster Bay New York United States of America
Active Periodicals And Magazines
P.O.Box 1188 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Active Periodicals And Magazines Deerfield Not worthy of additional recognition, if anything they should be prosecuted a literal slap in the face to the legitimate business world that most of us believe in, stab them then rip them off, should be their motto. Deerfield Beach, Florida

Active Periodicals happens to be the most unethical company that I have ever encountered.
  In short I ordered a piece of soft-ware over the internet in doing so I was offered as a complimentary gift a choice of magazine for the purchase of the soft-ware. I had chose one magazine. The next thing I know I start receiving magazines I would never of even thought of wasting my time in reading. I started getting everything from "Bass Fishing" to Parenting." I'm 57 and I need literature on Parenting, get real.
  Then the good part comes when I start receiving phone calls saying I owe $143.00 for a subscription I never signed up for. They even dubbed a tape saying it was me confirming the subscription. This really baffled me because I never had a conversation with anyone from this so-called company.
  What really gets me and prompted me to call the "BBB",and the A.D.A., is where did they get my personal info. from? They are working with companies that are willing to give our personal info. to Active and the rest is the SCAM that they lay on you. They are falsifying and implecating people to literally "RIP YOU OFF", DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND FIGHT THEM TOOTH AND NAIL. I for one am open to submit a Class Action Suit against this Active Periodicals. I never submitted nor condoned them to send me any magazines and I'll be damned if before they get a penny out of me. I've called them, sent them E-mails, and notified the BBB, but they refuse to understand the error's of their ways. Well Active Periodicals I will make it my mission to expose you for what you truly are, just a bunch of 'FRAUDS".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals-And-Magazines/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-And-Magazines-Deerfield-Not-worthy-of-additional-recognition-if-anythi-571025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals And Magazines