• Report: #194352

• Submitted: Thu, June 01, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, June 01, 2006

• Reported By:fremont California
Active Periodicals / International Readers
Po Box 1188, Deerfield, Fl, 33443 Deerfield, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals, International Readers ripoff fraudulent bank draw magazine company Deerfield Florida

I started a subscription with Active Periodicals five years ago and wish I never started business with that company. They charge my bank account whenever they wish and then send magazines that I don't want.

I have asked them to cancel my account numberous times and they will not. They are obviously taking money illegally from a lot of people.

They keep calling me and try to get me to say that I want their magazines in a legal recording. They want to record our conversation and try to get me to say that I want their magazines.

When I would not, a person named RAZOR called from a cell phone, BASED IN BETHANY OKLAHOMA, REGISTERED WITH COX TELECOM, with the number of (405) 470-0560. Anyone got any info on COX TELECOM or RAZOR or the phone number? I believe they use many company names, many addresses and many phone numbers to conduct their illegal activities. THANKS!!

Elizabeth
Fremont, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2006 06:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals-International-Readers/Deerfield-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-International-Readers-ripoff-fraudulent-bank-draw-magazine-company-Dee-194352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals / International Readers