Complaint Review: Active Periodicals Magazine

• Updated: Sun, August 30, 2009

• Reported By: sheri lynn — cookeville Tennessee USA
Active Periodicals Magazine
idk idk, Florida United States of America

Active Periodicals Magazine They took money out of my account without permission for magazines I did not order cookeville, Tennessee

Active Periodicals took money from my checking account for magazines I did not order.

I do not even know how they got my new account number or my new debit card number. Now I will be overdrawn.

Something needs to be done with this company.They are ripping off innocent people

They even had the gall to call me at work to ask me if I was happy with my magazines.

He said that I would be charged 41.90 a month for 24 months. I told him I had already paid the 400.00 they claimed I owed them back In February and I cancelled them.

I told him that for 6 months I had not received any magazines why now are you sending me magazines. He said we have a new publisher? I do not know what that is suppose to mean but I not only want my money back but also compensation for harrasment and extortion and all my overdraft charges that will incur because of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2009 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals-Magazine/idk-Florida-/Active-Periodicals-Magazine-They-took-money-out-of-my-account-without-permission-for-mag-487436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals Magazine