Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Mon, October 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008

• Reported By:Lee New Hampshire
Active Periodicals
P.O. Box 1188 DeerField, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals: P.O. Box 1188 Deerfield Beech, FL 33443 "GOT ME"---SCAM SCAM SCAM---Promise of A DIAMOND WATCH and magazines FOR ONLY $15 A MONTH! DeerField Florida

I got a call one day from a very nice man stating that I will receive a Diamond watch with a subscription of four magazines, for a price lower than the magazine stands. I agreed. Four months later the company is still sending me only one magazine I asked for and the rest are bonus magazines that the distributors have decided to give. I called the company tonight, the woman, Alexis, told me I would have to pay half of my remaining balance, $400. I need help if anyone is successful in getting out of this scam, please help me!!

Lee, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2008 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/DeerField-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-PO-Box-1188-Deerfield-Beech-FL-33443-GOT-ME-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-Pr-378841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals