Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 11, 2007

• Reported By:hampton Virginia
Active Periodicals
P.O. Box 1188 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals Rip me off, not refung my money when i cancelled the service Deerfield Beach Florida

Back in September of 2007 Active Periodicals called me and offered me a magazine subcription, promotinal gifts , and prizes. I agreed on this date and then realized that i could not pay this amount monthly . Therefore the very next day i cancelled my service , not even 24 hrs have past. Someone there assured me they would cancel and that it was cancelled , there would be no problem .

Shortly after i see they charged my card , and refused to refund my money back . I assured them that i did not want any services, magazines , etc from them just my refund . They replied with a one time charge fee but still they have charged my card twice since then totaling $118.79 (so far) . I have tried contacting them but its no use , i also reported them to the bbb of southeast florida.

Angelina
hampton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2007 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Active-Periodicals-Rip-me-off-not-refung-my-money-when-i-cancelled-the-service-Deerfield-284188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals