Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:Erie Pennsylvania
Active Periodicals
450 Southwest 12th Avenue Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals Scam, Con, Ripoff, Money, False Contract Deerfield Beach Florida

I think everyone agrees that Active Periodicals is a horrible company that will take your money without any problem. We may never know how they get to sleep at night. They recently tried to scam me out of about $50.00 a month, which seems like nothing compared to everyone else's reports.

After giving them all of my information over the phone and agreeing to pay the $50.00 each month over the phone, I decided to do some looking around online. I discovered many sites that all had the same thing to say.

NEVER give Active Periodicals a dime! I completely agree! They tell you everything that you have "won" and make everything sound so appealing right before they slap you with your monthly payment. It's a very good thing that I looked up this "company" before signing their stupid "contract". They get you to sign the contract by telling you that it's just to receive your free diamond watch!

I did'nt sign their contract and I adivse everyone to rip them up and burn them! If you sign the contract, I don't think you can get out of it. I have heard of people who reported Active Periodicals to the Better Business Bureau and got out. As long as you didn't sign the contract, you should be able to cancel with no problem.

Rob
Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Active-Periodicals-Scam-Con-Ripoff-Money-False-Contract-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-268184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals