Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Wed, July 01, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 01, 2009

• Reported By:Tulsa Oklahoma
Active Periodicals
450 SW 12th Ave Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals AP contacted me, charged me to renew subscriptions of magazines I get. Still being charged!! Deerfield Beach Florida

Active Periodicals called and offered to renew my subscriptions to magazines I was a subscriber to. Since they knew the mags I was receiving, it sounded legit. They gave me the option of paying online with a credit card and I decided to take advantage of it.
Now, not only am I not getting my magazines but, I am now being billed for said magazines with a couple cancelling my subscriptions.
So I assume the $58.34 they charged me did NOT go to the magazines.

Alberto
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2009 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-AP-contacted-me-charged-me-to-renew-subscriptions-of-magazines-I-get-466898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals