Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Wed, March 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 28, 2007

• Reported By:ocala Florida
Active Periodicals
Po Box 1188 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals I am recieving Large! amounts of magazines They called me when very ill and on heavy medication, and I do not even remember talking to the woman. if you listen she kept waking me up through the phone call Deerfield Beach Florida

I was fresh out of hospital after almost losing my leg. I was on heavy medications for pain. I do not remembe talking with the woman. We listened to the recording and you could tell I was medicated, she even kept asking me to wake up to talk to here. There were parts I was snoring.

I started recievingboxes and boxes of magazines, could not even get my regular mail in my mail box. I have aprox. close to 100 if not more they are everywhere. I can not believe they are doing this and now want $778.42 imediatly or they are filling action. we have notes fro doctors on how ill i am and have been.

Please someone send a truck. The magizines i have could stock several stores. no one who was awake or not medicated would ever agree to what is happening. we faxed a letter to them on my health. They will not stop sending all these magazines. I am going out of my mind. I have no where to put them. help what do I do. They took advantage of me. anyone could hear our conversation I was making no sense, but she just would not stop!! help never been ripped off like this. Beware of this company I have heard and read alot on them.

Joyce
ocala, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2007 02:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-I-am-recieving-Large-amounts-of-magazines-They-called-me-when-very-ill-241122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals