Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2007

• Reported By:trinidad Colorado
Active Periodicals
PO BOX 1188 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-570-7700
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Active Periodicals SCAM!!!!! THIEVES!!!! And will steal from the blind and poor!!!! Deerfield Beach Florida

As you may all know Active periodicals is the worst company ever, they are not even a company, they are Thieves. They shouldn't even be allowed to call there self a company!!!!

A couple of months ago I recieved a phone call from this sweet elderly lady, not knowing how she collected my number and I asked her how she recieved my number, but she insisted on trying to offer me a diamond watch and 100% guaranteed $1000 dollars in cash vouchers to cash at my bank just for trying this company and ordering my favorite magazines. Well stupid me fell for it!!! Two weeks later I recieved a bill for almost a thousand dollars and I tried cancelling with in the 30 day grace period, luckily I was about a week short of my grace period. They would not Cancel my subsciption unless I paid them like a little over 600 dollars, because they were turning me into Collections if I did not pay them. Needless to say I already in the process of turning them into the (B.B.B) Better Business Bureau and I'm filing a complaint to the FLORIDA STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL!!

BD
trinidad, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2007 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-SCAM-THIEVES-And-will-steal-from-the-blind-and-poor-Deer-273298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals