Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Fri, January 30, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, January 30, 2009

• Reported By:Washington New Jersey
Active Periodicals
450 SW 12th Ave, Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals They keep calling me telling me i still have 24 payments left Deerfield Beach Florida

I recieved a phone call from them telling me that i can get a discount by paying off my balance in full. At the time they told me i had 10 payments on one account and 3 payments on another account. Now Active Periodicals is telling me i have 24 payments left and that they can discount my payments by 8 dollars. They also said that i was informed that i had 60 days to cancel the subscription, and they said they sent information saying the same thing. They never told me nor did they send me any information.

The lady i spoke with months ago told me about the 10 payments on one account and 3 on the other account, and that after i have paid off these two accounts that i was finished paying for the magazines and that i would not recieve any more phone calls. But yet im still getting phone calls from this company saying i owe 24 payments on this account. The man i spoke with said i opened the account in 2007 and he would not let me get a word in. He was always trying to talk over me when i was trying to talk. What do i do?

Tim
Washington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-They-keep-calling-me-telling-me-i-still-have-24-payments-left-Deerfield-418130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals