Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Sat, April 03, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 03, 2004

• Reported By:nicholls Georgia
Active Periodicals
Po Box 1188 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals riped off my credit card Deerfield Beach Florida

They tried to charge my credit card several different times and I had no knowledge of it. On March 31 they were able to take 59.80 from my credit card. I don't remember ordering anything from the internet the last couple of weeks. SO I had did my own investigation and called the company and they said that they couldn't help me. So I got on the internet and found out they was scamming people for money.

nicholls, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2004 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-riped-off-my-credit-card-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-86456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals