Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Wed, April 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, April 11, 2006

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Active Periodicals
450 SW 12th Ave. Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals ripoff, never ending nightmare of magazines and harassing phone calls Deerfield Beach Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Have you been sucessfull yet?

I've seen a million of these reports for this company.. And yet they still go on and harass people and fast talk people into buying their magazines.. Which sometimes never come.. or are all torn up.. or have the wrong magazine sent to you.. But it's ok because whenever they call you about 5-6 times A DAY !! you can let them know.. They harass you.. Call multiple times.. They even went as far as threating me and telling me that if I don't pay they have lawyers.. They have scared me beyond belief with their lies.. Until now that I've seen they have been doing this to a lot of people.. I need help to get this company SHUT DOWN.. If they call me one more time.. I will be contacting a lawyer for harassment, fraud, threating me, and anything else I can find.. I will not be threatened and scared of this company any longer.. I never agreed to any of this.. I read Joan's report from Menlo Park, California.. It is the same as my story.. Except my mother passed away and it was her father.. But everything else is exactly the same.. I do not have a contract with them !! I never signed anything and every time they call it's very hard to understand them because they fast talk and it's my cell phone so it breaks up alot.. They are a sneaky, dishonest, mean, threatening, prob. very illegal company.. And I want them stopped !! And on here, so do a lot of other people.. I've also reported them to the Better Business Bureau and the FTC.. I hope you all do the same....

Lauralynn
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2006 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-ripoff-never-ending-nightmare-of-magazines-and-harassing-phone-calls-D-185038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Have you been sucessfull yet?

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

I was just wondering if you have been successfull in getting ride of these people for once and for all.

I had the same nightmare with them but, I am free from them now.

Let me know if I can help you.