Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Tue, November 27, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, November 27, 2007

• Reported By:yukon Oklahoma
Active Periodicals
Deerfield Florida Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals Won't cancel threatening with legal charges Deerfield Beach Florida

I thought this was a good deal. I had no problems with them at the begining. They later called to "verify" my info and they opened a second account. I called to cancel the second account and they said they couldnt do that. I told them they call to verify thats what they said and they pulled the tape. This tape is edited my rebuttels are not on that tape. I told then no i was payin 34.99 a month and he said your contract says 39.99. I said no i know what i am paying. Then proceeds to ok you pay this amount you agreed to x amount of months I said yes. The tape is not the conversation we had but what they call a "perfect" tape were my arguing with him was totaly deleted. Do not trust this company. I had to cancel my credit card and they have been calling ever since refusing to cancel.

Nemraca
yukon, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2007 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida/Active-Periodicals-Wont-cancel-threatening-with-legal-charges-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-287174. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals