Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 30, 2008

• Reported By:Nashua New Hampshire
Active Periodicals
450 SW 12th Ave Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals active periodicals magazine ripoffs annoyance unending subscription Deerfield Beach Florida

Have called the house over the past couple of weeks claiming that I owe them a large amount of money for a said "4" magazines, none of which were recognizable when I asked which magazines were said to be sent to the house. They claim that I paid one year with them already and that the subscription had stopped and recently it was to be renewed to pay the remaining 2 years with them.

I told them it was ridiculous. I told them I had not been recieving magazines from them, yet they claim that they sent out said magazines to my house. They called the house tonight. They said that their billing department will call. I was able to get the company name and telephone number but as I have noticed, each 1-800 number is different.

What puzzled me was that they had said that this said "subscription" started in 2005 and ended in 2006. Yet, you and I both know that if there were said magazines being sent to the house, they would be noticed.

Their phone calls are annoying. Their service is fake. They must be stopped. I've told them many times that I will not renew. They continue to call. They must be put out of business. This is stressing my family out.

Douglas
Nashua, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Beach-Florida/Active-Periodicals-active-periodicals-magazine-ripoffs-annoyance-unending-subscription-Dee-329727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals