Complaint Review: Active Periodicals

• Reported By:Savannah Georgia
Active Periodicals
Deerfield, Florida U.S.A.

Active Periodicals Double Billing for same mag's Deerfield Florida

I placed an order with said company and began receiving other mag's I did not order, so I called them to express my displeasure. The individual I spoke to said he would put a stop order out concerning this and did I want to change any of the mag's I was receiving. I told him to exchange PC Magazine for Smart Money and also changed my mailing address.

I started noticing a double payment coming out of my account, so I called them and was told I made a second order. Why would I order two subscriptions of the same magazines plus change the time frame from 36 months to 60 months.

This is a basic ripoff thinking people don't check their statements and other items.

Nate
Savannah, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Active-Periodicals/Deerfield-Florida-33443/Active-Periodicals-Double-Billing-for-same-mags-Deerfield-Florida-427660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active Periodicals