Complaint Review: Active.Com

• Updated: Sat, June 13, 2009

• Reported By:San Diego California
www.active.com Internet U.S.A.

Active.Com Charged $59.95 for unauthorized "membership" Internet

I was charged $59.95 for an unauthorized membership from active.com. The only thing is, is that I signed up to do the Iron Girl Marathon in Del Mar,CA. I did the necessary sign up to be registered for the walk and then they went ahead and charged me for the membership.

I shut down my debit card and now my checking funds are frozen until I get my new card and my bank is now disputing it. Shame on you active.com. I will NEVER sign up to do a marathon for active.com EVER.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2009 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ActiveCom/internet/ActiveCom-Charged-5995-for-unauthorized-membership-Internet-461472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active.Com