Complaint Review: Active.Com

• Submitted: Fri, March 12, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 12, 2010

• Reported By: The Situation — Miami Florida United States of America
Active.Com

Active.Com Took $59.95 from my debit card after signing my kids up for a Disney Run Internet

I signed my kids up for a race in Disney World.   This "acitve.com" kept popping up as I entered my information.   I was suspicious, but did not click anything authorizing a membership.

Sure enough, I get an email 10 days later saying my Acitve.com "membership" has been activated.   I immediately checked my balance and $59.95 had been withdrawn.   I am still trying to fight it.   The "customer service" keeps you on hold for a looooonnnngggg time so have a speaker phone handy and dig in.

These people are THIEVES!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2010 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ActiveCom/internet/ActiveCom-Took-5995-from-my-debit-card-after-signing-my-kids-up-for-a-Disney-Run-Inter-580176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Active.Com